[at-l] (Guest Post) Cleaning Sleeping bags

The key words are FRONT LOADING WASHING MACHINE.  I have washed several bags
O.K.  Liquid detergent, a second full cycle to rinse ALL the detergent out.
One can plan on some loss of insulation quality with each washing.  Five to
ten washings will usually finish a "common" quality bag.

Black Wolfe

> Any info on cleaning synthetic fill sleeping bags in a washing machine.  I
think I need a large capacity commercial machine, but I'm not sure on
cleaners and drying technique.