[at-l] Re: When nature calls....

That is a common misconception that you can avoid nocturnal diuresis by
avoiding water intake in the early evening. This can lead to starting
each morning with a higher risk for dehydration, or injuring your
kidneys from protein byproducts that demand to hit the filter. If you
take Ibuprofen or related drugs at night, you may also increase the
risk of injury. There are several reasons for the increased urine flow
including attempts to repair and flush protein (related to muscle use
and injury), the suppine position (fluid that headed "downhill" into
legs and feet during the day is more readily filtered by kidneys), and
the need to produce water as a result of metabolizing food to make
calories/heat.

Drink the water and attend to Nature's calls. Otherwise, anticipate
learning just how p*ssed Mother Nature can get when you try to fool
her.

Bill...