  From: J Bryan Kramer
  To: Wilderness1 ; icw39@ncfreedom.net ; ATListserv
  Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 3:08 PM
  Subject: RE: [at-l] Considerations.

  I think naptha has a lower flash point than that, from the Ronson Lighter
  Fluid MSDS:

  "
  Item Name: RONSONOL LIGHTER FLUID
  Flash Point: 42F
  Flash Point Method: TCC
  Lower Explosive Limit: 1.0
  Upper Explosive Limit: 7.0"

  That's about 5 degrees C not 115.

  Material with a flash point over 155 F ( 67 C ) aren't even considered
  highly flammable IIRC.

  Bryan