[at-l] Considerations.

I have no facts one way or the other, but from my vague memories as a
childhood pyro, I am not sure they are the same; I believe Coleman Fuel
[white gas] is more highly refined and flammable than zippo fluid, so I
personally would be a bit hesitant to put white gas in a zippo lighter.
  Does anyone out there know for sure?

Thru-Thinker