[at-l] Jan

GASP!  You don't know where Southern Pines is??  It's right next to
Pinehurst, NC - that famous golfing mecca where a lot of folks chase
little white balls around, trying to hit them with little sticks into
little holes - all as sort of a "civilized" way of semi-hiking a couple
of miles around in the grass, water and sand! :)

Thru-Thinker