From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 9:43 PM
To: AThiker@smithville.net; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Looking for its mate

--
In a message dated 8/15/02 8:58:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> Ya know, my life crosses back and forth between fiction and non-fiction so
> much...I ain't even sure what's real and what ain't...
>
> I mean, just today...someone said "Thanks for the wood pussy..."  That
> can't be
> .

Oh, I have to respond to this one.  Ya'll know the boy don't hike nor camp
nor stay outdoors AT ALL if he can help it.  But,  hhhhmmmm, tents are damn
sexy in the middle of no where.  THAT is the one thing he thought was cool.
I can think of AT LEAST 20 great places for.... wait, am I on the right
subject.  Shoot, is this the right email address?  I give up!