[at-l] Southern Guidance

I was sitting in front of the LL Bean Store in Freeport Maine eating some B=
en and Jerry's ice cream.  My wife was running in and out of all the outlet=
 stores and telling me of all the wonderful things she had found.  Crusty o=
ld guy sitting at the same bench finallyturned looked at me and said
"Southern?"
"Yep", I replied.
"We have the same problem here in Maine as you have in the south"
"Oh, what might that be?" I replied.
He pointed to a car with Massahusett plates and said "Too many damn Yankees=
">

Grey Owl