[at-l] Re: Vegas

The Cirque de Solei show at the Bellagio is in the 'Big O' theater...$5
usually doesn't get you there in Vegas   <g>  I do have to second the
recommendation, it is one of the best shows I have ever seen.

>> If you prefer indoor sports w/ water, I'd strongly suggest th4 Cirque
>> du Solei show at the Bellagio (probably sold out but you are a lucky
>> guy...

>Mmmmmm, the Bellagio....I may try to hit that...Will 5 bucks and a
smile
>get me in?

As for the hiking, I was in Arizona a month ago and the daytime highs
were at the 110 degree mark.  The mornings are actually very comfortable
for a hike, but I would want to be done by 9am or so.  There is an
amazing amount of wildlife in the desert that I never imagined.  It is a
totally different experience than the AT...including quite a few more of
those critters that slither along.  I have never seen a rattler on the
AT with a few hundred miles completed, but in the first couple of
Arizona miles I saw two.  Couldn't count the number of hares and other
little fuzzy guys, they were quite cute and unafraid of me, up to a few
feet anyway.