[at-l] Re: RE Tent Dilemma

I'll add my voice to theirs. My Stephenson has served me in all kinds of we=
ather from hot, buggy, humid Michigan summers to frigid wintery Michigan wi=
nters and all that lie between.

The 2 person is some 42 square feet and has been noted is just over 3 pound=
s. I suggest spending the extra money and few ounces in weight and get the =
windows and large door option (windows are more important). If the area of =
the 2 person isn't enough look at their 3-person tent. Much more area and n=
ot much heavier.

There are a few people out there that have the 5R.

<www.warmlite.com>

Some of the large pyramid tarps might be of interest to you too. When set u=
p properly they can be very weather resistant and work in summer and winter=
 conditions. You do have to take more care setting a tarp like the Black Di=
amond Megamid up though. Of course, you need to bring along bug netting if =
you're in bug zones - something you don't have to do with a tent.

  ** Ken **