[at-l] North or South

I have an opportunity of a life time coming up.  I  retire out of the Navy
in April 2005,  I live in Pennsylvania just 10 miles north of Boiling
Springs, and my wife gave me the thumbs up to go hiking for 3 months when I
retire,  So I would be starting out in April 2005  ... my question is do I
hike from Pa to Maine or from GA to PA...    Any suggestions,
recommendations... and no she said when I retire the second time I could
hike the half I did not hike,  but right now I won't look a gift horse in
the mouth!

Sparky