[at-l] Bears and Gas

--

>Skeeter wrote:
>I've been wondering if propane has something in common with the
>gasses/scents given off by carcasses? As sometime scavengers bears >would
certainly be sensitive to something like that...

My wife has often times told me that my carcass emits a rather fowl odor
during nocturnal hours....does this place me at a high risk for being eaten
by a bear.  My daytime odors are well controlled, in fact, I can emit them
on command.  I would appreciate your advice.
Ted Anderson
Soleman 2003
www.trailjournals.com/soleman