[at-l] OT: Galen Rowell

Don't know if you all had heard, but wilderness photographer and mountaineer
Galen Rowell died in a plane crash on Sunday, along with his wife.  He was a
superb photographer. A friend at work gave me the book, "Mountain Light"
several years ago and I've spent a lot of time looking at the photos and
reading the text.  I liked his idea of looking for the transition places -
between day and night, earth and sky, etc.  And of course, his climbing
photos were incredible.  Only a climber could get those kind of shots.
Ginny