[at-l] Re: ATC Donations

> > According to the new issue of the ATN there were 25 of us that donated
> > during the recent "unpleasantness episode". I thought there were more
> > than that, but then thinking is what usually gets me in trouble in the
> > first place!

Sometimes it's best not to open old wounds...

The explanation is rather simple.  Some people paid before we knew how to
let the ATC know that the donations were from us.  Others donated but didn't
use the method anyway.  Others went the lifetime membership route, which
didn't show up on the list in the article.

Shane