[at-l] Considerations.

Orange Bug,

Reference your post, dated August 12, 2002, advising "... I just can't get a
grip around this idea. ... What enzymes on skin were adversely affected and
how was that worse than keeping coliform bacteria on your hands?"

Rami provided the study, this same date, which I believe is the study I
referenced.

Thank you, Rami.

You asked, "... why carry something as heavy as Hydrogen Peroxide, when
iodine (in Polar Pure or iodine tabs) is so available, longer lasting and a
more effective bleaching agent?"

I apply Hydrogen Peroxide to wounds.  I read accounts of an Iodine compound
(I've forgotten which compound) seemingly used as an antiseptic dressing but
gave up the pursuit.  (The studies most on point were either too
techno-chemical for me, or not in English.)  If you have further
information, I would appreciate receiving it.

Thank you.

Steve