[at-l] Pepsi can alcohol stoves for sale

Tin Man was good enough to send me one of his stoves to beta test,
and I love it. My Whisperlite has just been replaced and is now up on
the shelf.

This thing burns hot, and paired with the cozy is a killer combo. I am
using it with my EverNew Ti pot.

These are easily worth the price he is asking for them - and, since I am
also involved with the Boy Scouts, his troop of boys benefit and learn
early some of the lightweight ways of backpacking.