[at-l] Considerations.

Somehow, I just can't get a grip around this idea. Have you actually seen
the study? What enzymes on skin were adversely affected and how was that
worse than keeping coliform bacteria on your hands? I am certain that
Purell causes dry skin and that a skin lotion (sunscreen, DEET in low
concentrations, olive oil, ...) can help the matter pretty conveniently.

An why carry something as heavy as Hydrogen Peroxide, when iodine (in Polar
Pure or iodine tabs) is so available, longer lasting and a more effective
bleaching agent?

OrangeBug