[at-l] Blueberry Patch Info, attempt 2

Something is screwy with Yahoo.com (doesn't that sound redundant?). My
first attempt resulted in a wierd message that I wasn't logged in,
somehow.

So, once again I ask if anyone has been up to Blueberry Patch lately
and knows of the status of their crop this year. It has been smaller
the past 2 years with the drought. I am almost out of blueberries from
prior years and don't want to go into winter and GA RUCK without a
couple of gallons. My home crop failed between the drought and birds.

Bill...