[at-l] Email Fllubs

The last one - There'll Always Be an England - was pretty good.  It
should be forwarded to TA in light of recent postings there.  Definitely
OT - On Target.

Steve

<snip>

*****

"Thanks for your mail. We've taken a look at your Web site (recent
emails?) and our general conclusion was that you are about as mad as one
can get and still remain at liberty. The best advice we can give you is
not to read our dangerous magazine (mailing list?). We are a front for a
number of prescribed organisations, as you have correctly guessed, and
our paper (mailing list?) is impregnated with dangerous chemicals
(ideas?) that take away your manhood...(joy of hiking?).

"See you in the interrogation chamber. (on the trail?)

_________________ Managing Editor" (moderator?)