[at-l] TA List (was On Topic)

At 10:28 PM 08/09/2002 -0400, Dennis Gass wrote:
>I was off list when the TA was established.  I've looked around a bit
>for it but haven't found it yet...could someone point me in the right
>direction?
>
>From: Teresa French

I "joined" the TA Forum but didn't subscribe to the mail list.  I'm not
sure what joining the forum does since I could read everything posted to
the TA Forum before joining but couldn't respond and I could read
everything posted to the TA Forum but couldn't respond after
joining.  There must be a difference to being a "Forum Member" (besides the
"Welcome back sAunTerer" message in the upper right corner of the screen)
but it escapes me what it is.

I didn't subscribe to the mail list version initially because I didn't want
that many emails flooding my in-box every day.  After going to the Forum to
read them a few times I found myself going there less and less.  I've
debated these same things over-and-over and I don't see it accomplishing
anything except to get me stirred up.  I don't need that so... those who
want to debate head on over to the TA list.  I'm happy here.

sAunTerer