[at-l] Maine Peak bagging

Hey Pb, nobody mentioned Sugarloaf yet... from the AT it's pretty much a
stroll, I believe 0.4 miles down, and another 0.2 kinda up. Abraham is a
bit of a hike, but not compared to a thru - from the AT I'd say about a two
hour round trip, more if there's nice weather to enjoy the summit.
Reddington I don't remember at all. Hamlin - I don't remember the name of
the trail, but I wouldn't double back into the Catherdral Pond trail with a
full pack. Go from Katahdin to Hamelin, and keep going, I believe the trail
loops around and comes down to Cathedral Pond from "the back" as seen from
Katahdin. Check the map, it's been a few years for me....

skeeter (reformed peak-bagger)