[at-l] On Topic

> For some reason, this e-mail triggered a memory -
> where has Shane been lately?  Did he exit stage
> left to hike, or join another list?

Nope.  Don't think you'll be rid of me so easily...

I've been lurking, playing in some other lists, trying to
help out with BackpackGearTest, and trying to please all the
people who were tired of my verbosity.  I was also waiting
for the air to clear in here a little.  Seems pretty clear
now.

I've also been out hiking, wandering, and generally trying
to stay out of trouble.  I'm preparing to sell my house, and
I still have a LOT of work to do to it, so I'm trying to
stay away from the computer more than I used to.  Sometimes
I even succeed...

I have a lot of updates about Bob's preparation to AT in '03
to post, if anybody is still in here waiting for them.
Watch for them soon.  He's made a lot of progress, and I am
very hopeful for him.

Shane