[at-l] Sandals

Hey all,

I'm attempting to ascertain whether or not I should purchase another
pair of Chacos or not.  Other suggestions are welcome.

I love my Chacos.  I've hiked many miles in them, and with a little mole
skin in the right places I don't even get any uncomfortable hot spots.
But now the sole has worn through.  Not a big deal, just get 'em
resoled, but the sandal actually seems to be splitting just where the
sole has worn thorugh.  If this is normal for the sandal and the
manufacturer won't replace it, then I may have to reconsider buying
another pair and instead opting for another brand.  Has anyone had this
experience with their Chacos?

Thanks,
Billie
--