[at-l] SOBO

PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com wrote:

> I've often wondered if Datto's problems w/ Indiana airports could be due to
> Felix  ;-)

Has anyone ever seen me and Datto in an airport at the same time? I think not.

Datto's "Hand down your pants" story reminds me of 10/12/01 at the Pittsburgh
airport. I was the last guy at the gate, waiting to get on the plane. There were
at times 5, and sometimes 6 women there. They were searching my bags. Of course,
I was flirtin' up a storm with 'em. And, when the woman said "What do you have
in your pocket?" and I said "It ain't a flashlight"...they bumped me up to first
class... (true story)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98