[at-l] New P-1 and storage

You can always use the storage suggestions that everyone else has given.
You could also do a gear swap with a group of friends.  My friends and I
have so much gear between us that occassionally we'll just do a gear
swap and get rid of what we consider to be "extra" gear and trade it for
something that we actually want...

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 05:28:02PM -0400, I received a message from Amy to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying: