[at-l] New P-1 and storage

--
Ok... Itenerarry.  I'll try to leave late Friday, so we can get an early
start on Saturday, and then I'll try to take off work on Tue. so I don't have
to leave on Monday, giving us an extra day.  Do you have gear?  If not, don't
worry, we're both little people so we can fit in my tent and share the load.
The Long Trail is sorta cold for us Florida folk, so we may have to consider
warmer clothes and bags..... Let me know what you have.  Anyway, I'm looking
forward to seeing you, and I'm off to book my flight!

Love you dearly my friend,
Your friend,
Kelly