[at-l] New P-1 and storage

I've got an extra 1/2 of a room in my apartment.  Got one wall lined with
shelves.  Packs get dumped on the top shelf.  All smaller gear stuffs fits
better on the narrower shelves below.

Wall stand for bike on opposite wall has bike on bottom rack and sled with
snowshoes and sleeping bags stowed on top.

Third wall has extra cheapo clothes storage and a bookcase.  Sleeping pads
are stored on top of those.

Fourth wall too samll due to two doors so just keep skiis in back of one
door and in the winter, my fan, too.

To walk into my apartment, you would have NO idea that I have any gear
whatsoever.

So, I highly recommend and extra room.  ;-)

Mara
Stitches, AT99, LT02