[at-l] OT - Sort of - LOTR DVD - rent it only!

We preordered the Fellowship of the Rings DVD and got it today, and
spent most of the evening viewing it and the second "special features"
DVD. In the little packet, one finds a coupon for the special extended
DVD version ($5 mail in rebate) and special collectors version ($10
mail in rebate). The special features disc has a preview of the Two
Towers as well as what to expect of the special extended DVDs coming
out this November. Among these is a special director's cut of
Fellowship with an additional 30 minutes of viewing pleasure, destined
to enrichen urologists and proctologists across the world (burst
bladders and hemmorhoids from forgetting the pause the damn thing and
take care of Nature's business).

Hence, go out and rent the DVD today, but don't buy it. Wait until
November and Christmas purchasing opportunities. Take the time to
relish the special features with trailers and other stuff. Once I get
my special whichever edition, I can safely bet that Ms Janet will have
at least one DVD to entertain the sojourners along the AT who make it
as far as Erwin.

Bill...