[at-l] Different winter plans...but hikes included!

Thru thinker wrote:

>Some may also recall that there was an informal 2001 AT hikers reunion
party
>early this year right down the road, just outside of Ellijay

There was???  When was that?

I guess I've been too busy doing Scout-related camping (25 days so far this
year)!   Carter Lake is such a perfect location.  Its located between my two
favorite hiking places:  The Cohutta Wilderness and Springer Mtn.  I'm very,
very jealous!!!  :-)

Charles

P.S. I'll be going by Carter Lake in two weeks on my way to hike the Jacks
River Trail with my Troop.