[at-l] Different winter plans...but hikes included!

Definitely keep us posted - and we already need to know whether the
others would put up too much of a RUCKus if a bunch of crazy hikers
descended on the place for a long weekend every now and then! :)  Some
may also recall that there was an informal 2001 AT hikers reunion party
early this year right down the road, just outside of Ellijay . . . over
40 attended that event alone!  Boy, if we combined that with the
"regular" RUCK, we could REALLY make a nice, happy mess! :)

Thru-thinker