[at-l] Off to Do AT in VT

--

This may not be my very last message, but as of
tomorrow AM I'm off to walk from Hanover NH to
Williamstown, MA via the AT.  I figure 10-14 days,
with a stay at the Inn at Long Trail, and another
in Manchester Center.  Maildrops (each with 8 lbs
worth of edibles) have been sent ahead to both
locations.

Weather's been plenty hot this last week, though
we had a t-storm this afternoon, and predictions of
more of the same, tomorrow.  Most likely just after
I step off the bus in Hanover.

Pack weighs about 35 lbs, fairly typical.  Not
carrying much in the way of cold-weather clothing,
though.  It'll be interesting doing a long AT trip
southbound - never done that before.

rafe b.
aka terrapin
--