[at-l] NPT and my brother

I'm just about to go off-computer-access and want to thank all who've
written kind words to me about my brother's illness and all those
who gave good advice and information about the Northville-Placid Trail.
I meant to contact each one individually, but I'm running out of time.
I'll be back on August 14th.  As others have said, "Y'all play nice
while I'm gone."  Especially Felix. ;-)  [actually, he plays nice--
just weird <VVBG>]
	See y'all soon.  -- eArThworm