[at-l] The morality of campfires

Shane Steinkamp wrote:

> > Um... How many of the fires out west this year have
> > been started by ordinary camp fires?
> > >
> > At least three of the major ones
> > PC
>
> And I thought the answer was, 'none'.  Which three?
>
> Shane

	Supposedly the one threatening the sequoias in California was started
by an escaping campfire (last I heard - you know how that goes). The
woman responsible was being charged and/or billed for the cost, but some
folks were outraged at that, because 'it was just an accident'.

	Don't know other details I'm afraid.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.