[at-l] Big Lots Gear Find

I made a little trip to the local Big Lots and invested $3.99 on yet
another Multi-tool. This has the same size and weight factor of the
Leatherman Micra, possibly a few grams lighter. The "scissors" are
interesting, in that the distal portion is a narrow needle nose pliers
and proximally, a short wire cutter/dull scissor. This has bottle
opener/church key, can opener, small knife blade, file, 3 screwdrivers
(one could work as Phillips head), and a ruler just like the Micra.

Of course, it is made in China, probably by cheap slave labor.

For the price, it looks excellent. It has interesting differences from
the Micra, and I suspect is a bit more useful.

Bill...