[at-l] Gorham for August

I'll be signing off this list starting tomorrow and heading to
Gorham, NH. I'll be caretaking the Libby House B&B and the attached
hiker hostel called The Barn while the owners, Paul & Maggie, take
their vacation out West. I can't promise to read email as readily as
I do here in Cambridge but I'll try.

btw, The Barn is open for hikers and I'll be doing shuttles (learning
how, anyway!). Barry aka Scavenger is taking care of the hiker's
needs. The B&B portion is officially closed for the foreseeable
future.

I expect to reach Gorham on August 9, in transition until then. --RockDancer