[at-l] Question about new gear

>Question:  Where is it safe to store a can of denatured alcohol?-garage?
>Under kitchen Sink? Other?  No kiddies around, just concerned about
>safest place in case of fire.   Does anyone keep their plastic bottle of
>alcohol in their pack between trips?  Ever have any problems with that?
>Is that safe if the pack is stored in the bedroom closet?

Now you've got me thinking!
I took a look around my house and discovered the following:
A 1/2 full gallon can of Coleman fuel next to the 'fridge.
A 1/4 full soda bottle of Alcohol on my kitchen table.
A full bottle of HEET in the camping box on top of bedroom dresser.
(i live alone, i can get away with this)
And a full bottle of HEET in the trunk of my car.
hummmmmmmmm, as long as a fire doesn't break out I feel all items are stored
safely. I guess "if" a fire breaks out...  a pint or so of alcohol wont
really make a differance one way or another BUT the 1/2 gallon of Coleman
fuel has me wondering.

Onestep
http://onestep4me.tripod.com