[at-l] Scott Okuda - What you need to bring.

> I'm not good at saving every web page that comes along, if I
> did I'd never be able to find anything.

Maybe THAT'S my problem...

> Could someone more organized than me please
> point Scott to A) the Thru-Hiking papers, and B) Shane's
> page... I think that will take care of some of his questions.

The Thru-Hiking papers are:

http://trailwise.circumtech.com/thruhikingpapers/default

...but the site appears to be down right now...Jim?

My pages are:

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/

and Bob's journal starts here:

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/journals/bob/020309.htm

(Note that this is still heavily under construction, and lately I've had to
actually work for a living...  More soon, I promise...)

Shane