[at-l] Been sick...

I've been sick this past week.  Which is why I haven't been blabbering away
for the last few days.  I emptied my email box (which is huge) rather
quickly.  Partly because I still feel like weak dishwater and partly because
most of my email fits The Sturgeon Law: 90% of everything is Crap.
(Actually I understand that the original quote was a bit more pungent).  So,
if any of you emailed me last week, I may have DELETED you -- your mail &
not you (you're still there aren't you?) -- and if you remember why you
emailed me, just re-email me.

Also, thank all of you who liked the site I posted earlier.  I've already
received several TUs (thumbs-ups) for the posting.  I'd email each one of
you who replied, but I'm wearing down fast.  The last time I felt this
pooped after a "little" work I still had a "mommy" to bring me chicken soup,
ginger ale, coke, and plain crackers.

William, The Turtle

-- Ever wonder why they call it the flu (flew) when it lasts so long? --