[at-l] OT: EDITORIAL CARTOON SITE

This is off topic.  But I discovered a great site for those of us who are
constantly upset over environmental issues, government issues, cat cloning,
accounting...  This site has links to editorial cartoons from around the US
and the world.  It even had a link to a cartoon (from IRAN) that was not too
sympathetic to Saddam.  Some are sad.  Many are biting.  But most are funny.
A great place to laugh away the stories we read about and fuss about
everyday.

The site is

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/main.asp

William, The Turtle