[at-l] Re: [BackpackingLight] Golite: Gust vs. Speed

Orangebug writes:

<<Mesh pockets for hydratation bladders or bottles are rarely a great
idea. This moves a dense weight from the hiker's center of gravity and
makes the weight distribution of the pack less reasonable >>

I agree. I have tried storing my hydration bag in the outer mesh pockets
as well as the back pocket, and keep coming back to the top. Down hill
and on flat surfaces it didn't seem to matter as much. Going up hill?
Definately felt it in my neck muscles, like I was straining.

I haven't tried something like the WetRib. Friend of mine was going
to try one but decided to go with an old fanny pack hanging in the
front instead.