[at-l] Grease Pot Modifications/Cups

In a message dated 7/13/02 1:44:06 PM, dennis@bcontech.com writes:

<< Let me know if you have/find a good Mug solution.  I am currently using
the little 8 ounce plastic cup that came with one of the cheap mess kits
I got when I was a kid. >>

I use an Aladin insulated mug.  Holds 22 oz.  I put my ramen or Liptons in
the mug fill it with boiling water.  stir it a bit.  Put the lid on it and
wait.  Every once in awhile I give it a little stir to check the progress.
It is usually still very hot after 20 minutes.  This way I do not need a pot
cozy.  I eat my meals in stages.  First a cop of hot soup made in the mug.
Then some ramen or Liptons or what ever.  Then a cup of hot chocolate or
coffee.  Then some instant pudding mixed agsain in the same mug.  Later in
the evening I have a cup of herbal tea.  Works great for me.  Never have to
was the pot.  Only have to wash the cup after the pudding.  Sometimes my
pudding has a little sauce ore some noodles left from the main course but it
all ends up the same in your tummy anyway.

                                    What do you think?
                                        Art