[at-l] Grease Pot Capacity and Weight?

You may find something very similar at your local Big Lots, Dollar Store or
similar cheapy store. Just look in the kitchenware area, and not among pots
and pans. You might find metal measuring cups that would substitute for a
heatable mug. The problem with heating mugs is the problem of holding the
hot handle.

It is a good idea to refit the pot handle. An option is to glue or screw in
a threaded rod (cut off bolt) into the handle, then use a wingnut to make
it easy to remove and pack inside your cozy. Something I've toyed with is
attaching a loop of aluminum on the side of the pot to allow a bent spoon
handle to work as a pot handle.

OrangeBug
<wishing whoever works at WattsMobilehomes would get an antivirus program
and a firewall.>