[at-l] Superfeet

I bet I can fix your problem in one easy step. Well, I can tell you how I
fixed the same problem based on advice given me by the "phil orens fit system
trained" peoples here in Asheville.

Pull your Superfeet out and look at the bottom. See those hard plastic things
that look like short stubby dark green toes? Cut the "toes" off and round
that edge out. That's all it took for me to go from blisters to bliss.
Because it wasn't bending right, it created a hot spot in the arch of my
foot. The guy I worked with at MAST had the same problem with his Superfeet
and solved it by trimming them as well. They are wonderful there. They told
me if the trimming didn't work, they would give me a discount on a custom
fitting but it would be less expensive to me, in the long run, if I could get
the standard ones to be comfy.

POG

Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance
like no one's watching. - unknown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---