[at-l] Superfeet

I'm wondering what you mean by a "hot spot" in the arch with the boot,
Smartfeet, Bridgedale and liner combination. I'd look at the
possibility you have too much in there, and you are working on a
plantar fasciatis rather than blister - expecially if you are carrying
a heavy load. You may also not have either the appropriate boot for
your foot shape, or you need one of the custom heat/vaccuum molded
Smartfeet.

Who fit your boots - a high school kid at REI or someone who knew their
business?

Bill...