[at-l] Glory Halleluiah...the bugs are gone!

I don't know why and I really do not care.  The only thing we did was to
sprinkle Gold Bond powder around and they were gone!  Maybe it had nothing
to do with it....I still do not care.  But thanks so much for all the great
ideas and suggestions we got on and off list.

Hopefully they are gone for good.  Sure is nice to sleep without getting up
every couple of hours without taking a Benadryl.

Hummingbird