[at-l] Gracias, silent majority. I HEAR you!

Solar Bear, ya must have left before I got here - and since I didn't see
anyone slide the somewhat smooshed bag of smashmeller things over to
you, you can have some of the ones I got. Just brush off the ashes - and
that's boiled okra, not doe snot on some of them...

Welcome back and keep gracing the forum's landscape with your prose.
After the rather tumultuous last couple of months, we could use it.

By the way, is the Rhymin' Worm the one of "Off the Beaten Path" fame?

WhoAh