[at-l] Water from Manchester Center to Great Barrington?

lmend@ccny.cuny.edu writes:

I'll be starting my annual section hike in a week or so, and I'd like to
know the water situation along the section that I'll be hiking. Can
anyone give me some info on the state of the water sources from
Manchester Center south to Great Barrington? Thanks!

Hello

I live in Vermont and the only water problems I know of in New England is
that we have too much of it right now.

The Old RidgeRunner

PS
I hiked withStitches this week end. She should have the Long Trail completed
this week.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---