[at-l] Pot stand for Trangia Westwind

When I asked for advice about the Trangia Westwind alcohol stove
I was warned about:
	Not cooking under a vestibule,
	Not cooking inside a tent,
	The invisibility of alcohol flames,
	Etc., etc., etc.

BUT nobody warned me about the difficulty of putting together
the three pieces of the *$%^#*$&  support!!!  The first two
pieces are easy, but how the h___ do you get the ThIrD one
hooked in?????????  Is there a trick to it that I'm too dense
to figure out?   :-p   Help!

	-- eArThworm (badly in need of a smashmallow. snif.)