[at-l] Trying again...

I'll be giving the old college try to get back on the trail this summer after my aborted trip back in May.

I've got bus tickets to arrive in Allentown, PA on Monday, July 15th at 11:00 a.m.

I need a shuttle from Allentown up to the top of Blue Mtn. on Hwy 309.  Looks like about 25 miles, more or less.  I know Grey Owl provides shuttles in that area, but my understanding is that he is available only on the weekends.  That rules out a Monday arrival.  Anybody have any suggestions?