[at-l] White's Air

You got that right!  Yesterday it looked like a heavy fog set in but it was
the smoke from the fire.  There is a health advisory to stay indoors....  I
am in Carlisle, PA about  8 miles from the trail.. it is pretty smokey!

Sparky

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it."

                    Dave Hughes 3019B x2640
                    <dhughes@cas.org>               To:     at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
                    Sent by:                        cc:
                    at-l-admin@mailman.backc        Subject:     Re: [at-l] White's Air
                    ountry.net

                    07/08/02 11:33 AM

I was in Philadelphia on the weekend and there was heavy haze and you
could easily smell smoke both Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
It was probably much worse farther up the Delaware river valley near the
AT.
Dave Hughes
Worthington, OH