From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Orange Bug
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 10:31 PM
To: dennis@bcontech.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Nomad 2-4-2

Kurt was at the GA RUCK this year with a couple of them. It definitely
looks like a winner. The weight considerations and room are very
impressive. I would expect it to be much more difficult to keep warm
compared to the original Nomad as there is much more volume, limiting
it to strict 3 season use.

Bill...